Thirty Days In
No one ever said that starting a business was easy, but when that business is all about beards it can be pretty fun! Lucky Scruff is not quite a month old and already more orders have shipped than I anticipated! On top of that, product reviews keep coming in telling me we’re headed in the right direction. As I look back on the first 30 days of Lucky Scruff I have a few milestones to be proud of:
- Successfully blended three incredible scent profiles into an amazing oil mix, all three wildly popular with their respective buyers.
- Shipped my first order to a US Military base in Africa! (Yes we ship to APO/FPO/DPOs)
- Accumulated 437 fans on Facebook (more than 14 new likes a day)!
- Launched a guerrilla marketing campaign around Nashville, TN that is driving great traffic to our website.
- Got our first fake negative product review from a non-buyer. We scared somebody pretty bad I guess.
The next thirty days look to be just as exciting! With the holiday rush slowing down we have a few new products in the pipeline and a few new members joining the team! First, the “Holy” scented mustache wax is nearly done testing and should be in production and available in the store soon. Second, work recently started on an all natural bar soap to help keep that beard and the rest of you clean. Third, designs for the much requested Lucky Scruff T-Shirt collection are being sent to Anthem Printing to have our screens burned and I hope to have a few designs up before the end of January. If there is something facial hair or lifestyle related you think Lucky Scruff should carry, let me know!
Lucky Scruff Additions
Last but not least, two awesome ladies, Heather & Jenna, will be coming on board to help lend some much needed style content to the Lucky Scruff Blog. Watch for more from these girls soon!
Until next time, keep lovin’ your beard!